Chief Commercial Officer
Location: Eindhoven, The Netherlands
Type of job: Full time
About SCIL Nanoimprint Solutions
SCIL Nanoimprint Solutions is a global leader in the field of nanoimprint lithography. Our state-of-the-art technology and solutions empower breakthroughs in nanofabrication across various industries.
As a recent spin-out from Philips we are working with a small team of professionals to support our current customers in the field of high-volume manufacturing of AR/VR smart glasses, lasers and flat optical components for smart phones and sensors. We see strong opportunities in new markets such as biosensors and microLEDs.At SCIL Nanoimprint Solutions, we are driven by the possibilities of tomorrow and are seeking a visionary Chief Commercial Officer (CCO) to lead our commercial efforts.
As the Chief Commercial Officer (CCO) you will be member of the executive management team of SCIL Nanoimprint Solutions and instrumental in shaping the company’s future. You will develop and execute an ambitious commercial strategy, drive sustainable growth in the global market, and possess deep application know-how. You will play a pivotal role in ensuring that our cutting-edge nanoimprint solutions gain the recognition and market presence they deserve. In time, you will build a world-class sales team including a distributor network.
- Develop and implement a forward-thinking commercial strategy that aligns with SCIL Nanoimprint Solutions’ ambition and fosters sustainable growth and profitability. Determine a sales channel strategy for each of the sales regions considering direct sales, distributors, or a combination of both.
- Build and develop a high-performing sales team, identifying and recruiting top talent. Provide strong leadership and set clear objectives and drive performance to achieve or exceed targets. Cultivate a culture of excellence and customer-centricity.
- Identify new markets, customer segments, and growth opportunities for our nanoimprint lithography solutions. Develop strategies for market entry and domination.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key clients, ensuring a deep understanding of their needs and delivering exceptional customer satisfaction. Leverage your application know-how to provide tailored solutions to customers.
- Create compelling product marketing campaigns, positioning SCIL Nanoimprint Solutions as a leader in the nanoimprint lithography industry.
- Seek strategic partnerships, collaborations, and joint ventures that enhance our product offerings and market presence. Leverage your application expertise to identify new application areas.
- Stay updated on industry trends, competitor activities, and emerging technologies to inform strategic decision-making. Apply your application knowledge to identify niche opportunities.
- Manage the commercial budget effectively, ensuring resource allocation aligns with financial targets.
- Provide regular reports to the executive team and board of directors, presenting key performance indicators, revenue forecasts, and market insights.
- Bachelor or Master degree in business, engineering, or a related field; MBA or advanced degree is a plus.
- Proven track record of success in senior commercial roles within the high-tech equipment industry, preferably with a focus on micro and nano fabrication.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to inspire, mentor, and build high-performing sales teams.
- Exceptional strategic thinking and problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills.
- Deep knowledge of industry trends, competitors, and emerging technologies in micro and nano fabrication.
- Financial acumen and the ability to manage budgets effectively.
- Demonstrated ability to drive revenue growth, expand market presence, and build a sales team from the ground up.
- Extensive application know-how in the field of (nanoimprint) lithography, including a deep understanding of various application areas and their specific requirements.
- Willingness to travel 25-50% of your time.
Why SCIL Nanoimprint solutions?
- Ideal space for innovation, we are always open to new ideas.
- Be part of a multidisciplinary team.
- Flexibility and dynamism: employees can take different roles gaining diverse skills and expertise.
- 25 days of holidays.
- Good employment conditions including a competitive salary and as solid company pension.
How to Apply
If you are a seasoned commercial leader with a passion for nanoimprint lithography, a desire to drive growth in a dynamic industry, the capability to build and lead a sales team, and possess valuable application know-how, we invite you to be a part of SCIL Nanoimprint Solutions’ journey. Please submit your resume and a cover letter outlining your qualifications and experience to: email@example.com.
SCIL Nanoimprint Solutions is committed to fostering diversity and inclusion. We encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and experiences.