Location: Eindhoven, The Netherlands (on-site)
Type of job: Full time
About SCIL Nanoimprint Solutions
SCIL Nanoimprint Solutions is a global leader in the field of nanoimprint lithography. Our state-of-the-art technology and solutions empower breakthroughs in nanofabrication across various industries.
As a recent spin-out from Philips we are working with a small team of professionals to support our current customers in the field of high-volume manufacturing of AR/VR smart glasses, lasers and flat optical components for smart phones and sensors. We see strong opportunities in new markets such as biosensors and microLEDs.
At SCIL Nanoimprint Solutions, we are driven by the possibilities of tomorrow and are seeking an experienced engineer driven by the possibilities of nanotechnology to strengthen one of the key capabilities in our team.
We have shipped multiple tools to various customers all over the world, and we see the demand for a dedicated service engineer as a key factor for our success.
You will be working in the “Projects and Service” group, where you will fulfill two kinds of tasks:
You will be the first contact for service requests from our customers and you will be able to help them remotely or on-site of our customers. As our first dedicated service engineer you will also play a key role in building up our service organization.
- Install, maintain, and repair our tools at customers site or in our own cleanroom
- Respond within agreed response time. Some customers expect a response time of 1 hour
- Execute scheduled and unscheduled maintenance
- Tracking and completing requests, arrange support from colleagues where needed
- Document your progress and follow-up in our ticketing system
- Document work-instructions as such that others can find it and use it
- Maintain and improve the service work instructions as well as the list of spare parts
The larger systems are being built at our partners, but smaller systems are built at SCIL. You will be the technician who builds new sub-modules, test-fixtures and integrates the hardware at SCIL for small new projects.
Our roadmap shows a strong grow in coming years which shall lead to a bigger service organization in the, which means there are a lot of opportunities for personal growth.
- Feel responsible to help our customer always to the best of our
- Middle-level applied education (MTS) with lots of work experience or Bachelor degree is preferred.
- Strong technical skills; Experience on Mechanics, Electronics, Pneumatics, Software and Basics of chemical process
- More than 5 years’ experience in a high-tech industry.
- A hands-on attitude and can execute work as a hands-on technician.
- Strong in trouble shooting and repair of complex systems mainly located in a cleanroom.
- Able to learn the basics of our process in order to service the equipment.
- Able to configure and diagnose the tool, based on Beckhoff TC software.
- Willingness to travel worldwide, estimate 10-50%.
- Flexible in working hours.
- Able to validate the equipment on its performance (FAT/SAT).
- Strong in English; Dutch and German is beneficial.
- Team player with excellent communication skills and a customer-centric attitude.
- Feel challenged working with uncertainty in a fast-paced start-up environment.
Why SCIL Nanoimprint solutions?
- Ideal space for innovation, we are always open to new ideas.
- Be part of a multidisciplinary team.
- Flexibility and dynamism: employees can take different roles gaining diverse skills and expertise.
- 40 hr per week contract with the prospect of a contract for an indefinite period.
- 25 days of holidays.
- Good employment conditions including a competitive salary and as solid company pension.
- SIM card and telephone allowance, laptop.
If you are a seasoned engineer with a passion for high tech and especially nanotechnology, we invite you to be a part of SCIL Nanoimprint Solutions’ journey. Please submit your resume and a cover letter outlining your qualifications and experience to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
SCIL Nanoimprint Solutions is committed to fostering diversity and inclusion. We encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and experiences.